You are about to embark upon a wonderful journey as you plan to enter a post-secondary institution. We offer several scholarships to graduating seniors from Humble ISD schools. These scholarship opportunities are largely in part to generous donors that have set up named endowments with the Foundation. These endowments provide ongoing support for programs, campuses, or scholarships in their family’s name or in honor of a loved one.
Before submitting your application, we encourage you to read the application requirements for each scholarship and read the list of questions on the scholarship common application.
You will be able to apply for many different scholarships using one application.
- Create a login for the grant portal using your Humble ISD email address.
- Gather the required test scores and think about which teacher you will ask to write your letter of recommendation.
- Submit your scholarship common application.
- After you submit your scholarship common application, you will be able to apply for various unique scholarship opportunities. The applications for the unique scholarship opportunities will collect supplemental information that was not collected in the common application such as short answer questions specific to each scholarship, letters of recommendations, or participation verification letters. To find a link to the unique scholarship opportunities, click here.
- Scholarship application is now closed recipients will be notified of awards and invited to the scholarship reception by April 9, 2021.
Click here to view the list of scholarships offered to Humble ISD students.
For questions regarding the online common application contact Humble ISD’s Resource Development Coordinator, Melinna Lopez at [email protected] or at 281-641-8141.