You are about to embark upon a wonderful journey as you plan to enter a post-secondary institution. We offer several scholarships to graduating seniors from Humble ISD schools. These scholarship opportunities are largely in part to generous donors that have set up named endowments with the Foundation. These endowments provide ongoing support for programs, campuses, or scholarships in their family’s name or in honor of a loved one.
Before submitting your application, we encourage you to read the application requirements for each scholarship and read the list of questions on the scholarship common application.
You will be able to apply for many different scholarships using one application.
- Create a login for the grant portal using your Humble ISD email address.
- Gather the required test scores and think about which teacher you will ask to write your letter of recommendation.
- Submit your scholarship common application.
- After you submit your scholarship common application, you will be able to apply for various unique scholarship opportunities. The applications for the unique scholarship opportunities will collect supplemental information that was not collected in the common application such as short answer questions specific to each scholarship, letters of recommendations, or participation verification letters. To find a link to the unique scholarship opportunities, click here.
- Submit your application and all required documentation by Monday, February 22, 2021.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified of awards and invited to the scholarship reception by March 31, 2021.
Requests for your official transcript and character evaluation will be sent directly from the application portal to your campus registrar and teacher completing your recommendation. The campus registrar and teacher will upload these files directly to your application. We encourage you to have a conversation with your teachers BEFORE they receive your request for an evaluation via email.
You can track the status of your applications on the user dashboard. The dashboard will track your progress and indicate a status for each application: Not Started, Incomplete, Pending or Submitted.
Not Started: You have opened the application, but you have not completed any of the information
Incomplete: You saved your application and are missing responses to the required questions.
Pending: You hit the submit button but have outstanding requests (transcripts, letter of recommendation)
Submitted: Once all required information requests are completed and received, your application will automatically be changed to Submitted status and considered complete. When this occurs, you will receive a confirmation email notifying you that your application has been successfully submitted.
Click here to view the list of available scholarships!
For questions regarding the online common application contact Humble ISD’s Resource Development Coordinator, Melinna Lopez at [email protected] or at 281-641-8141.