The Wagener Family Scholarship will award one $1,000 scholarship per year to a Humble ISD senior. To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
* Humble ISD graduating senior who has successfully completed a minimum of 3 credits in a CTE coherent sequence of courses.
* At least one CTE teacher recommendation. You can find the teacher recommendation form here.
In addition to complete the online application (link below), you will need to submit the following additional materials for your scholarship application to be reviewed:
1) A copy of your high school transcript
2) A copy of your ACT,SAT, and/or PSAT/NMSQT test scores
3) At least one teacher recommendation. Please ask your teacher to complete the recommendation form found here - (you can copy and paste in an email to your teacher or find the link on the Foundation's website) http://fs11.formsite.com/HumbleISDFoundation/form86/index.html
Please send all requested materials to Humble ISD, Community Development Department, c/o Vanessa Munoz. You can send them to any of the following:
Mail - P.O. Box 2000, Humble, TX 77347-2000
Email - Vanessa.Munoz@humble.k12.tx.us
All of these additional materials must be received by the March 31st deadline for your application to be reviewed by the scholarship committee.
If you have any questions, you can contact Vanessa Munoz at (281) 641-8140.