The Innovative Education (IE) Grant application process will open December 1, 2016 and will be online. The online process will allow applicants to creatively craft their applications and submit them without leaving their campus or making a copy! As always, if you have any questions about this grant program, please email Dr. Adrianne Holmes.
IE Grant Guidelines
- All applications must be submitted via this online system. No paper grants will be accepted for the 2017 round of funding.
- Adhere to the deadline for submission of applications, which is Friday, February 24, 2017. LATE PROPOSALS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Application Structure and Info
- The application is structured in the following 5 sections: Campus Information, Project Information, Project Description, Budget Information, and File Upload(s).
- Some areas are required and are marked with an asterisk.
- Each section has an indicated character limit.
- You will need to create an account using one of the district issued email addresses and save your password in a safe place.
- You do not have to complete your application all at once, but you will need to log in and out each time to make edits and be sure to save often.
- It is suggested that once you register and create your account within the grants portal, that you preview the application or access the Question List button and print. This will allow insight into what the application will request and provide you with a PDF copy for referencing. A 2017 preview copy is posted below under Additional Resources.
• 2017Application Preview (Question List)
• IE Grants Manual
• Policy Regarding Technology Purchases with Grant Funds
• Developing Smart Objectives (handout)
Happy grant writing!
Innovative Education Grant Writing Workshops